- Body Services
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Light Therapy
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Permanent Makeup
- Skin Gallery/Concerns
BBL Skintyte in Lambertville
As you age, it’s totally normal for your skin’s elastilambertville to change! Collagen breaks down, gravity takes a hold, and other factors like genetics and lifestyle combine to create sagging, loose skin.
This is particularly common around the jawline (jowls) and under the eyes. The key to resolving skin laxity is collagen induction to rebuild that foundation of structure. You can do this non-invasively through BBL Skintyte in Lambertville at Angie Scott Medical Aesthetics.
What it Treats
Female or Male
18 to 21 or older
Recovery & Downtime
One of the best parts of BBL Skintyte is there is zero recovery time! You may experience slight redness and/or swelling immediately after the treatment.
Why try Skintyte in Lambertville?
BBL Skintyte is a fantastic alternative to surgical skin tightening treatments.
No Recovery Time
You don't need to build recovery time into your busy schedule.
Tighter, More Youthful Skin
The payoff from BBL Skintyte technology is transformative!
The BBL SkinTyte Process.
What to Expect?
Before any treatment, at Angie Scott we always start off with a consultation to ensure this is the best procedure match for your needs. We'll discuss your specific areas of concern, desired results, and if you're a good candidate for BBL Skintyte. Once we determine this is the best treatment for you, we'll book your appointment and create a custom treatment plan!
BBL Skintyte Treatment.
When you arrive for treatment, we'll get you comfortable and prep your skin. Your provider will use the device handpiece to make 4 passes over your skin. This handpiece gently heats the skin to induce collagen production, tightening the skin.
We achieve the best results with multiple treatment sessions spaced a few weeks apart.
Before your BBL SkinTyte treatment in Lambertville, you should:
- Avoid sun exposure, either naturally or through the use of tanning beds (including self-tanning methods) for at least 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Avoid products containing retinol, Retin-A, glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) for at least one week prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory or blood thinning medications for at least 3 days. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing.
- Tell your provider if you have been on Accutane or another product containing isotretinoin in the last year.
- If we are treating your face/neck, arrive with a bare face (cleansed with no makeup, serums, or moisturizers).
After your BBL SkinTyte treatment in Lambertville, we recommend you:
- Use a cold compress and over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medication for post-treatment swelling and redness.
- Use gentle cleansers, do not rub your skin, and avoid hot water for at least 2-3 days.
- Use sunscreen (SPF 30+) and moisturizer religiously. Also consider a hat or other physical block if going into direct sunlight.
- Do not use any scrubs, exfoliants, chemicals, or topical medications on the treated area for at least a week.
Frequently Asked Questions.
How many BBL Skintyte treatments do I need?
How long does the treatment last?
How long do results last?
Your Virtual Consultation
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.