- Body Services
- Massage Therapy
- Laser Light Therapy
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Permanent Makeup
- Skin Gallery/Concerns
Permanent Makeup in Lambertville
Applying makeup every day can be time-consuming and downright difficult, especially for certain populations.
While you might love the look of makeup, getting the perfect application every time is next to impossible. Moreover, you need to remove your makeup every single night to take care of your skin.
The perfect solution for many is permanent makeup!
In Lambertville at Angie Scott Medical Aesthetics, we offer multiple options for permanent makeup so you can wake up with your ideal look without all of the hassle. Permanent makeup such as eyeliner or lip blushing is actually a form of semi-permanent tattooing. Expert providers deposit pigment into the skin in precise areas for a beautiful result.
What it Treats
1 to 2 hours
Female or Male
18 or older
Recovery & Downtime
It will take some time for the pigment to fade into the final results, but there is no downtime for permanent makeup in Lambertville.
Why try Permanent Makeup in Lambertville?
Permanent makeup application lasts for many months with zero maintenance.
Permanent makeup gives you the freedom of beautiful makeup without the daily application.
Some people may not have the confidence to leave the house without daily eyebrow makeup. With cosmetic tattooing, you can start your day feeling good and without worry.
The Permanent Makeup Process.
What to Expect?
Before your permanent makeup in Lambertville procedure, at Angie Scott we always start with a consultation. After examining your skin and unique anatomy, we'll help determine which technique is best for your needs.
Permanent Makeup treatments.
To ensure little to no discomfort, your permanent makeup artist will use a topical anesthetic over the treatment area. This numbs and prepares the skin. Your provider will precisely apply the pigment while keeping you comfortable throughout the process.
It's normal to experience some swelling and irritation right after treatment. We will provide specific aftercare instructions.
Before your treatment for permanent makeup in Lambertville, you should:
- Do not have a tan or sunburn on your face because as either of these fades, it can fade the pigment.
- No eyebrow waxing, plucking, or tinting 1 week before if treating the eyebrows.
- Avoid deep exfoliating treatments such as a chemical peel 1 month before.
- Avoid products containing retinol, Retin-A, glycolic acid, and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) for at least 1 week prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, ibuprofen, and other anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications for at least 3 days. If you are taking these medications under the direction of a physician, you should consult with them before discontinuing.
- Tell your provider if you have been on Accutane or another product containing isotretinoin in the last year.
After your treatment for permanent makeup in Lambertville, we recommend you:
- Do not pick or rub the treated area, allow any scabbing to naturally flake off.
- To avoid fading of the color, do not sweat for 10 days after the treatment. This includes avoiding high-intensity exercise, saunas, and other sweat-inducing environments.
- Avoid using products that will fade your eyebrows faster on the area, like acids or retinols.
- Apply healing ointment or balm as recommended by your Angie Scott.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Am I a candidate for permanent makeup?
Is permanent makeup different from microblading?
Is the treatment permanent?
Your Virtual Consultation
Tell us more about what you need using our Virtual Consultation Tool. Simply input your concerns and we'll provide custom treatment recommendations for your unique needs.